Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Heaven Protect Us!!!

Well, guess what? I got a call two nights ago from our youth pastor's wife, Cherie. And we're going to have a girl's night out and sleepover at their house. (Hence the title). It is going to be tomorrow night at 8:00. This is another break in my boredom. The last sleepover provided some interesting antics and pictures. If you want to see some pictures of it, you can check out Callie's blog. I have a link to hers (that works now), and you will probably find these pictures in her March archives. So tomorrow, watch out Titus and Cherie's house and furniture! You know not what lurks in when you aren't looking. Last time was very fun, and since Marjorie, Carolyn, and Tiffany are leaving us (starting moving next week), we had to get this last sleepover in there somewhere before they left. We're going to miss them! Most likely, they'll not forget tomorrow! Insert evil cackle>> HAhahaha!

4 comments:

meluvzmb said...

I want to go go but can't testing the next day you know :(

Lil Joe... said...

hello dear, its good to hear from you!
Have fun at the sleepover, don't break any furniture!

Amy Weddle said...

I'll try not. I think last time the couch might have suffered ill effects, but it wasn't my fault. I usually sit on the cushions like my mother taught me and not on the armrests!

heather said...

ame,
you really are funny! its not a rule its one of those unwritten rules its applied!lol! anyways...my dearest jane, don't look too hard, becuase sometimes when you do you overlook the mr. bingly in front of you, but good luck! i wish you the best on your journey and i want a full page update!
~lizzy