Saturday, May 26, 2007

Boredom

I am already feeling bored! I'm hoping my brother and I can go to Ezra's graduation party, or maybe go over to Camp Metting tonight over at GBS. I have nothing to do! AHHHHH! Swallowed up in the black hole of boredom! Maybe I can go to the library or something. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself for the rest of the summer! Of course, Alabama youth camp is just a week from this Monday, the church picnic is on June 23 (also the day my aunt and uncle are coming back, and hopefully bringing my cousins this time), and Ohio youth camp is in July on the week of my birthday. This will be the 3rd year in a row that I haven't been home to celebrate my birthday. And I'm sure we'll have Vacation Bible School. But other than that, what do I do this summer? HELP!!!

7 comments:

meluvzmb said...

Hey Amy don't tell me your already bored ! I still have big achievement test to take u know the ones u do at the end of the year to see how u did in school :( And I'm Alabama youth camp is like A week away :) And If you get bored well just um blog I guess ! haha what a logical answere right cu hopefully I'll c u today @ Ezra's graduation party ? I never been to a Canadien Graduation party have u? jk

heather said...

o my land lol! how can you be bored?? i'm enjoying my sleeping in!

Ezra Byer said...

You are weird. - Laura Byer

Amy Weddle said...

Laura didn't say that, she likes me. Her uncles the weird one!

meluvzmb said...

u know u would of thunk he would know that right Amy ! 7 days from today !!!!:)

Char said...

My dearest Amy,
You have no right to be bored...come see me for a few days...I've got tons of stuff that needs organized, cobwebs (should I admit this??) that need swept away, VBS's to prepare for and on it goes...ENJOY your summer...ENJOY the days of youth...ENJOY reading to your hearts content...take up scrapbooking...just don't be BORED!

Amy Weddle said...

Good point. Actually, I'm thinking of trying to catch up on the stories Ive been writing. Hopefully, I can make some progress this summer. Youth camp is a week from today!