Monday, May 21, 2007

Last Day!!!!

All right! Last real day of school! Of course, we have this stupid aptitude testing or whatever it is, but that doesn't count. Anyway, when I first started this blog and put myself down as a senior, Ezra and Esther told me I was lying. But after today, I'm technically a senior. So for pretty much everybody, by the time you will have even figured out that I will have a blog, I will be a senior. So anyway, this is the last official day of school. I have a Chemistry exam and a computer exam. SCARY! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Rumor has that our computer exam will be very simple. I hope so, because we're having to redo our entire computer paper. But after this, I should have a fairly easy rest of the week! I hope so anyway, because my weekend was anything but easy!

No comments: