Monday, May 28, 2007

A Little Break in the Boredom

Well, last night was a little break from the boredom. Actually, to be honest, I haven't gotten THAT bored yet. But anyway, I had a fun time last night. Last night, our family went to campmeeting at GBS. It was a really great service; I haven't seen one like that in a while. Then after service, I went to Amy Miles' house with Kyle and Belinda. We had a little refreshments and I learned how to play this game called Qwitch. It was pretty fun, even if I only won one game. After that, Kyle and I came home and changed and went back out. We went to Steak and Shake after midnight and met some of our friends. (Jamie, Dani, Mary, Belinda, Amy, and these other two guys that I didn't really know). At first, when Jamie got there, he kept on going on about how tired he was and that he would probably leave before we even got our food. He looked like he was about to collapse right there. However, never underestimate Jamie. By the time we got our drinks, Jamie was not tired. The best way I can describe the way he acted was a ADD ten-year-old who just had pop and candy. He was hyper, in other words. He proceeded to use the ten extra straws that the unsuspecting waitress had given us to shoot the wrappers at Dani, who was complaining that Jamie was being to hyper. Then he decided that these straws could be used for more than just the usual. He wanted to get in the Guiness Book of World Records. He attatched every single extra straw he had to make a really long straw. Then, with a lot of lung power, he sucked his water up this nearly four foot straw. He put more on then stood up. Then, he stood on the chair and drank. Then he began swinging the straw around trying to get the rest of us to try this craziness. So, Kyle stood up and did it too. The whole night was like that. One crazy thing after another. Dani was sooo embarrassed. Especially since Jamie kept referring to her as his wife and calling her honey and baby and saying "we can work this out, babe," and announcing to the restaurant (there was only one group there besides us), "I love this woman. This one right here." Of course, Dani was ready to leave after that. (This is apparently not the first time Jamie has done this.) Then we had this pepper eating deal. Not a good thing. Even water only helped temporarily. Then gum... ahh, sweet relief. I really don't know why I felt better after gum instead of water. In case you were wondering, about four or five of us ate these stupid peppers. It isn't as bad to eat it as it is to sit there five minutes later, and your tongue is still burning and water doesn't help. There were all kinds of crazy things that I could go on about, but I won't. So you see, I guess I'm not bored after all!

6 comments:

meluvzmb said...

WOW amos sounds like u partied all night gurl your sooo crazy , hey luv my link haha .c what I wrote on my blog I mean on my comments :)

heather said...

wow is the only thing i could think of through that whole thing! i've got BIG news! .....i hope you wanna hear them because it's pretty important!

Amy Weddle said...

Ha ha. Yeah, if you can get my email right, tell me! coolkentuckycat@yahoo.ca

meluvzmb said...

Amy, I don't know why but the blog address you gave on your blog does not work when you click on it . I wonder whs it's fine . But I'm so excited cause I can finnaly post pic's yay !!I just put on some pic's of Memorial day check it out :)

meluvzmb said...

Oh amy the reason why it doesn't work ic cause you spelt michael wrong thats ok you can change it whenever you want to it's fine luv ya hehe

Amy Weddle said...

All right, Callie. It should work now.