Friday, May 25, 2007

I Got Dem Blues!

Ok, so maybe that's a little too dramamtic of a way to put this. But seriously, I'm already getting the blues! How will I live without all the crazy people I went to school with this year? Who will I laugh at?! Well, I guess my brother Kyle is always a good source for laughter. I seriously don't know what I would do without him. Probably go sane. Yeah, that's sane, not insane. You gotta stay crazy or else life can get too depressing sometimes.
Mamaw came home from the hospital today! Thank you if you were praying! Let's just hope that she's out for good this time!

4 comments:

heather said...

i know! tear...i'll miss keith!! lol! : ) he was so much fun messing with!

heather said...

i'm glad your grandma is out of the hospital!

Amy Weddle said...

Yeah, I thought of that myself. Who can I pick on now? Too bad Keith doesn't live closer.

Amy Weddle said...

Thank you! I'm glad she's out too, and I hope she can stay out.