Monday, July 23, 2007

Love in the Air

How sweet! Andy and Sherilyn are officially dating. Isn't that cute!?! I think they make an adorable couple, personally. Yesterday was Andy's birthday, just a little tidbit of info for you.

Michael and Linda Schaub had their baby! And it was born on my birthday! Her name is Rachael Elizabeth. And Michael got to be there for it and everything. I think that's cute.

I'm leaving to go to Indiana tomorrow to visit my grandparents on Mom's side. Mamaw and Papaw do not have a computer so I won't be able to update until I get back, which will be Sunday. So see you guys Sunday!

3 comments:

meluvzmb said...

Hi Amy :) Bye Any

heather said...

i admit...i have a nack for forgettting about this site and forget to update or look at other peoples! So have fun!
heather

Amy Weddle said...

So Callie, you are now signing as mesuchablondy? Sorry, I haven't been on in a while.