Thursday, July 5, 2007

Update

My apologies for not updating sooner. It is not completely my fault. I had one of my spells again a couple weeks ago, along with having company, and the church picnic and other various things to keep me busy. I visited the doctor's office once again since he didn't figure out what was wrong with me last time I was there. I still don't know, but he is treating me with medicine for anxiety attacks.
The Hobe Sound Quartet came and really sounded better than I was expecting though they obviously couldn't outdo GBS male quartet. I along with several of our church friends and the quartet went to UDF after the service to get ice cream.
Speaking of quartets, GBS will be here in a couple of Sundays. The day after I will be leaving for Ohio Youth Camp if all goes well.
Not much going on in my life...... actually, it's been pretty fun. A couple outings, softball games, and a volleyball game at GBS. I've been reading more books-imagine that!-and I think I have found my favorite book. It's romance of course, but it is a really sweet story about acceptance and Christian attitude. It's called A Victorian Rose by Catherine Palmer, if anyone is interested.
I've also been feeding the Stetler's dogs while they are gone to Alabama Camp. I love those dogs! They love me too....probably just cuz I feed them! :)
Oh and Happy July 4th! It rained a lot here, but I managed to sit out on our back deck last night and watch a pretty good show. After a while though, it started raining again and I had to go back inside. Oh well! Well, just thought I'd update everybody since ya'll seemed so anxious to hear from me!

1 comment:

meluvzmb said...

Good gurl amy I am sooo proud of u for updating ur blog i think I thin im about to do that too :)