Friday, July 13, 2007

Well, There Goes That Idea!

No youth camp. This is kinda like deja vu. The second youth camp I will have missed this summer. However, life has not been totally boring so I can't really complain. I've gotten to play softball several times, watch a softball game, play volleyball, eat homemade ice cream, and last night was our youth get together at Titus and Cherie's. Tomorrow, we (my family) are going to go hear a bluegrass group. This Sunday, GBS quartet is coming. Next Tuesday, another softball game. Next Friday, my birthday! Yay! The next week, we're going to visit my grandparents in Indiana. So, really, there's a lot going on and I'm not bored. I do have allergies or sinus on top of these annoying attacks I've been having and today, I go again to the doctor's. So I need to end this post and go get ready.

1 comment:

meluvzmb said...

It's OK Amy I know how u feel I decided not to go to Ohio youth camp too :o I don't really feel like going lol maybe we can get together for ur b-day :) bye