Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yay! It's my birthday today! I'm seventeen years old now. What an accomplishment! I feel older already! lol
Anyhoo, besides all that, I got to go to Ohio Youth Camp for a couple days. That was really great, and I got to see all these people who actually remembered me- amazing!-and I had a blast. We went out several times with different groups and joked around and watched everybody play games and laughed at Johnathan Glick and Ricky Bourne who are absolutely crazy. I got to see some of my old friends from youth camps gone by and got to hang out with some really cool people. The services were really awesome and the spirit of the Lord was really there. I'm so glad I got to go!
I'm doing better and haven't had any attacks for about a week now. My sinus infection is slowly starting to clear up, so keep praying for me! I know ice cream isn't the best thing for someone with sinus problems but we're getting Bruster's tonight for my birthday. Yay!

1 comment:

meluvzmb said...

Happy b- day thats so kewl hope u had a great day since it's almost over lol well ttyl luv u oh yeah yc wz so fun haha other than the sloppy joe ( no pun intended member inside joke thingy wink wink lol ) hehe bye callie