Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Two Posts In One Day!

There comes a time when all children of all ages begin to panic. Every one of them dreads it. It sneaks up on you when you aren't ready for it. It is (drumroll please>>insert scary music<<)......
The end of the summer and the beginning of the school year! >>insert shriek of terror<<< AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Well, as much as we all hate to see it coming, school is fast approaching. Just a week and a half left of freedom. Or something like that. Actually, I guess it's not really that bad. This just happens to be my last year of high school - I'm a senior. Which means the Senior jean days, the Junior/Senior banquet, and Senior trip. It also means I have to keep my grades as absolutely high as possible so I can make Valdictorian, and I have to decide what I will major in for college next year! It also means I'll get to see all my friends from school again, and drama will start again, too! Also, some friends of mine will be coming to GBS for college, Gretchen Pickett and Amber Cutler, both of whom have already asked me to stay a night with them in the dorm. That'll be lots of fun. So it has it's good and bad sides to it. So the question is........
It sneaks up on everyone. None of us are immune. Are YOU ready?

2 comments:

meluvzmb said...

no im not ready 4 school yuk but im glad amber is comin :)

Amy Weddle said...

Yea, me too.