Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to School

Well, guess it's back to the old grindstone. School starts tomorrow. Yay. Get up early. Wear ugly uniform. Hope you look as good as you possibly can in the horrendous thing. Hope your hair does not fall down. Try to survive the scariest two subjects in high school - Physics and Trig/Pre- cal. Try to graduate at the top of the class with better competition.
That's just my view of things. I went to GBS today to get registered, and got to see a lot of my friends that I made last year. I'm definitely going to be busy this year, but the nice part is the fun. The friends that you can laugh and joke with. Yeah, so maybe school's not loads of fun ( I mean, I'm hardly skipping around the house), but friends get you through.
So, my real main goal this year? Not stressing. That is the main thing. Apparently, some of this sickness I've had this summer, if not all of it, is stress related.
I will now start getting up at 6:00, at least. I will wear my ugly uniforms. I will take Physics. But I will not stress. I hope.

1 comment:

meluvzmb said...

u really need to update chick lol ~*callie*~