Saturday, August 11, 2007

End Of Terror Reign!

Oh boy! Yesterday was the last day for VBS! Ok, I really do love the kids, and they love me.... but it is so nice to get a break from it. Especially since I didn't have any help for my team the last two days. I am tired! There is also only so much I can do with my ankle being this way, so I couldn't run with the kids. I actually had probably the best group of kids this year. They were pretty well behaved for the most part.
I have made a change on my blog to where people can now post comments, even if they're not bloggers. I would appreciate no anonymous comments though. Here's the way to post a comment if you don't have a blog or a website, but you don't want to post as anonymous. You can comment as a person with a website, just don't put the name of a website down. That way you don't have to post as anonymous and sign your name at the bottom of the comment.
Thanks!

No comments: