Monday, June 11, 2007

Welcome Back!

Hey everybody! Welcome back from youth camp!
So yesterday at church, I got the whole story from everybody about what all went on down at youth camp. Seemed like it just wasn't the same without me (or so I heard). Sorry to disappoint everybody. lol. Actually, it felt a little awkward to have everone telling me how much they missed me and wished I was there. I was not sure how to respond to this. So hugs worked just fine. I missed everybody, and was kinda bummed. I mean, I felt normal Tuesday through the rest of the week, and I was distressed. I did, however, manage to read about eleven books this past week, along with watching about seven episodes of the Flying Nun ( a very funny old TV show that we found on dvd at the library), and the Rodgers and Hammerstein classic, Carousel. That was a sad movie. I feel like I have accomplished something monumental. Ha! Yeah, right. So I'm glad everybody had fun. Welcome back, bla bla bla, etc. Now I have filled you in on my exciting week. :) I'm really not trying to make anyone feel sorry for me, really. I don't care. It's fun to have everbody excitedly telling me their version of youth camp. I'm getting perspectives that I wouldn't have heard if I had gone.

2 comments:

meluvzmb said...

Amy ur such a cool person we really did miss you so much and u really were so cool even though u weren't able 2 go oh and by the way I think that Carousel is an awfully sad movie I almost cried @ the end :( did u think so 2 ?

meluvzmb said...

Amy guess what!! (OK I won't leave u in suspense) My mommy and daddy got me the sweetest digital camera for my b-day! It's white with really cool designs on it !!! I was so happy It was totally unexpected I had no earthly Idea I would get one yay!! I'll show u tomorrow by bye;)