Saturday, June 2, 2007

Prepare, Alabama!

Well, look out Alabama! Here we come! Youth Camp is two days from now. Yay! It looks like a heat wave is hitting Alabama about the time we'll be getting there. Ha. Probably from hot people like me heading that way! (just kiddin'). Anyhoo, I've already been packing, and I have pretty much everthing packed. Yup. Stayed up after midnight, but I've got just about all I need! Mom and I are going to go get me a disposable camera here in a few, and I'll be ready. But is Alabama going to be ready for me? I don't know if I'll be able to stand getting up early every morning, and I won't do as good in sports (at least not in softball) as I've done before. This is the most unprepared I've been - I've also gained weight. Yuck! Oh, well!
So....Alabama -prepare yourself! I'm coming! >>insert scary horror music>> (and a shriek or two.... it can't hurt.) :D

2 comments:

meluvzmb said...

OH come on gurl you'll be prepared trust me . The only thing I hate is I'm so excited the night before I can't sleep :) and then my alarm clock rings ! And I have figured out I've slept about 2 hours watch out cuz I'll be slap happy ! he he

Amy Weddle said...

Yeah, well, for some strange reason, I haven't got all excited yet, so maybe I'll sleep. Good thing, cuz I haven't slept well all week.