Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Totally Unexpected

Yeah, that's about the only way to describe it. I'm sure you're wondering why I'm blogging when I'm supposed to be in Alabama. Well, I'm still a little lost on that one myself. I was ready to go and had everything packed. Then Sunday night, I went through one of the awfulest experiences in my life. This included severe stomach pains, passing out once, and throwing up. Yeah- lovely, I know. So that's why I'm here and not there. I almost started the vomiting thing again Monday night, and thank God, after praying and reading my Bible some, I actually felt better. I'm pretty close to being back to normal. Monday, I went to the doctor to get checked to make sure I was okay. Of all things, I had to have some young, good-looking doctor. So let's just say I felt a slight awkward. My bloodwork that I did came back fine, and I'm supposed to have an ecocardiogram (ultrasound on my heart) next month. The doctor says this is standard procedure for people who pass out. He also said that sometimes people pass out for no reason, and not to worry about it that much. So, I am enjoying catching back up on my rest which may have been part of the reason for my not feeling so well. Mom and I have been shopping and everything is getting back to normal. I still miss being in Alabama, though!

2 comments:

meluvzmb said...

Hi Amy ! I can't explain how much I and all of us missed u @ camp ! I waz so upset when I found out u where sick ! but I'm back and I'm glad I could rest ! well I can't wait to see u tomorrow bye bye . ;)

heather said...

o ame! i'm soooo sorry! here i was in oklahoma flirting with some dude i barely know and your sick! i feel like an eel! i really do my dearest jane i should have walked home and to your house and be a real lizzy! there is so much we need to talk about! no hes not mr. darcy, my mr. dracy is just being really stupid right now thats why!
love you! miss you!
lizzy