Tuesday, April 15, 2008

College Blues



I'm starting college this fall! It's so scary! I graduate almost exactly a month from now here at GBS. The exciting thing is I am valedictorian of my class! The sad thing is that I have had trouble deciding what I am going to major in. I'm thinking of going with the missions department, but I'm not sure what I'm doing after college which makes it difficult to decide on a major. There is also the problem of financial aid. I will get a scholarship for being valedictorian, but it won't cover a whole lot. I'm also scared about college, just because of the workload! I don't know how much work is going to be involved but I do know that there is a lot of collateral reading. I'm not sure I'm ready for this! AAAAHHHHH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! College isn't that bad. Really!! There is collateral reading, but its not that bad and there are assignments and projects and papers but overall its not really worse than high school.. and its a lot funner than high school!!

congrats on being valedictorian! it's an AWESOME experience, it'll be moreso for you since there is only 1 this year (right?)

hope i encouraged you some :)

ruth ann hoschar