Thursday, April 24, 2008

NEW POST! YAY ME!

HI everybody! I'm trying to be better about posting but it is kinda hard with all the stuff I have going on this week. I just finished my website assignment for Ms. Ferree's computer class just a few minutes ago. I have filledout my application for GBS. I gave all the reccomendation forms out to everybody that was supposed to get them, and now I have to get on the internet and fill out the info for federal aid, FAFSA. I have already filled out a form for the endowment scholarship, and I need to talk to Mr. Glick about the Divisional scholarship since I'm going into the missions department, though it's doubtful I will get it since it's so selective. I have to finish reading a book for English and do a report on it then read a whole other book and do a report on it too. I did get my senior pics taken, and they turned out pretty good, so I'm happy. That's all for now. I need to go to lunch.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Hope everything goes good:)