Friday, March 7, 2008

Hey Annette!

Nice to hear from you! Have you been getting a lot of snow out your way? We certainly are! They said that this might be a record breaker and that we might get up to 12 inches!
I actually don't have any animals. Our last pet, a golden retriever named Boomer died back in October of 2002 and we haven't gotten any pets since then. Daddy won't let us! :( All the pics you see of animals are ones that I got off of Google and I thought they were funny. I don't know how soon I'll be able to get pics of us on here, because I'm not all that tech savvy. We do have digital cameras though, and I should be able to figure this out...maybe Kyle will help!

4 comments:

meluvzmb said...

???????? I guess I'm dumb :p

meluvzmb said...

Oh Ok now I got it haha !

Anonymous said...

that's okay callie, youre not dumb, just, well, blonde!!! love ya!!!

The Marcum Family said...

Hi Amy, & Renae,
We have had a spell with the flu and now Emily is sick, Thats why I havn't been on the computer.
We will call if we get to come to Cincy and let you know. It depends on how she is feeling.
Happy Easter to ALL!
Love,
Annette