Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hi Ya'll! Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas (late) and a happy new year! Our Christmas program went really well, and I was actually able to cry on the sad part. Probably the best acting i've ever done. I went to Indiana for Christmas, then came back home to visit with my cousins from Alabama who were in. Two of my great aunts and a great uncle died last week. I had never really met any of them. I did get to go to Somerset, Ky, and meet some relatives that I've never seen before. Good news though... Sherilyn is engaged to Andy. Merrilee is going to have a baby. Dorcas Hallam had her baby, (very cute with lots of black hair). Well, that's my update from now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year! Hey I've been to somerset Ky ! They have some neat stores!

Anonymous said...

GUESS WAT AMY!!!!!!!!! Well I'll tell ya when I see you but i bet you thought it would never happen Im soooo phyced!!!

The Marcum Family said...

Hi Amy,This message is for your mom. Renae, It was so nice to talk to you. I sure hope that we get to see ya'll when we come to CINCY.
Amy, I love your pet pics, how many animals do you have? We have 2 dogs, Lucky and Jack.
Please post some pics of your family. I would love to see everyone.
Have a great day!
Annette