Monday, September 24, 2007

Wedded Bliss!

No dear viewers, I did not get married over the weekend. (Frankie and I are doing just fine. I think most of you know who Frankie is.)
However, I did play at a wedding Saturday. I really did not know the family. The groom's great- aunt was the only person in the family that I knew, and unfortunately, she didn't come. It all went pretty well except for the fact that the seven bridesmaids were standing right in front of me, and I didn't know that the flower girl had not come down yet. I stopped playing, only to begin playing again. The flower girl did not even end up sprinkling the petals down the aisle; her mother, the matron of honor, pretty much had to walk her daughter down the aisle. Other than that, the wedding went okay. It was a pretty nice gig for fifty dollars. I was shocked.
I will do my best to keep you updated on the boring facts of my life as much as possible. Who knows? Maybe I'll have more exciting things happen soon.
Amy

4 comments:

meluvzmb said...

Great job amos ! Thats kinda funny though :-o hehe

meluvzmb said...

hey how you post today it's monday morning ? Hey are you playin hookie !

Char said...

Miss Amy, forgot to ask about the wedding music but it sounds like you pulled it off well... add that to your resume! Who's Frankie??? Are you keeping something from me?
Ms. Charlotte

Rebel said...

AAHHH! nobody goes to my blog any more:-( anyway I just put up a new post just to let y'all know:-)