Friday, September 21, 2007

Dear Blog Viewers,

So terribly sorry I haven't been able to write anything new on here. I've been busy with school and other various unimportant things such as that, so my correspondence is sadly lacking. I'm doing pretty good with school. Life is interesting to say the least. Tonight I have a rehearsal for a wedding that I'm supposed to play for. Last night is was after one o'clock before I was able to go to sleep. Great! I know you'll all be extremely proud of me... I've been driving! I don't think I'll drive today as we're in a big hurry so I can get home in time for my ride to the rehearsal. I'm actually writing this in my Spanish three class. We got done early today, so I had some extra time. Seriously, this is the first time I've had the opportunity to do this. They won't let us get on here as much as they used to. They've been cracking down on us more this year.
I'll do my best to stay in touch and try to keep up with all of your blogs too.
Apologetically,
Amy

1 comment:

meluvzmb said...

yay you posted ! hehe