Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Frankie

I forgot that there may be people who do not know who Frankie is. Don't worry, Charlotte; it's nothing serious. Frankie was invented some time last year. Monte was being silly last summer, and asked our Sunday school class if any of us got married or anything over the weekend. I said that I had, and that's where the invention of Frankie occurred. I do not know why I chose the name Frankie (guess i just like the name at the time), but as a joke I have developed the story further. There have been rumors that Frankie an I are divorced. They are untrue. Last year for Consumer Math, we were given a project in which we had to have spouses and children. Once a week, we would draw chance cards, and occasionally, a child would be added to our family. By the end of the project, I had four kids. So for our tax papers, I named them. So this is how things are.
Frankie Jones, Junior, is my husband. Joshua Seth is my oldest. Then is Caleb Jordan. Then Elizabeth Renae. Then Heather Nichole.
So that is my explanation of Frankie.

4 comments:

Char said...

OHHHH!Gotcha!

Amy Weddle said...

Good!

Anonymous said...

odd story yeah :p Can't belive you have been together that long lol .

heather said...

ahhhhhh!!!*sniff* you named your girl after me! : )